Monday, May 17, 2010

Ippity Hop Monday!

(to see who won my Hip Hop blog candy from last week, look HERE)
So, I have some new Ippity and just HAD to ink it up for today's Ippity Hop!

I used Faith Blooms for my card.

Make sure you go to the Ippity Blog for this weeks challenge and the list of all the hoppers!

And you can find a list of all the Ippity Chicks HERE if you need your Ippity fix!
OK, let's talk about Ippity Chicks....I met some of them last weekend and they are AMAZING!  Have to give a shout out to Robyn....beautiful and so FUN!!!!!! and to Kathie and Beth....CRAZY,  fun Ippity Chicks!!!!

This card is also for the Monday Chicks challenge to make a Summer card.  Summer makes me think of sunflowers and sunflowers are yellow and brown...so there ya go!

See what the rest of the girls made
Latisha
Renee
Jeanne
AJ
Amber 

Maren



And have a GREAT DAY!

17 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I just love the layout, colors, and your creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi--this card is simply beautiful! I LOVE that paper and the stamps of course:) Great stuff as always on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the lo of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, great use of the flower images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the image and the scalloped border at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! I love the colors and this is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Jimmi, the colours are perfect and the two flowers are so so cute. I love those big scallops underneath, is that a template?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful Jimmi! Love the colours and your scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooo, love this! so glad I came back today to hop (soooo behind!). Yep, yellow, brown, and that touch of lovely green-perfect summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the DP patterns together with those lovely large scallops!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!