Saturday, May 8, 2010

May Stampin' Store Kit Blog Hop!

{you can see my Oh Alice post HERE and I used the new Brave Girl kit on it ;)}

It's Unity Stampin' Store Kit blog hop day!  Don't you love this day???

This month...omg....these kits...wow...that's all I can say!

Lookie!!!
Don't you LOVE IT?
You can find all of the retailers of this kit HERE!
I made a card that uses BOTH of the Stampin' Store kits, they are perfect apart and together ;)
 (sorry for the yucky pic...had to take it late at night)
Now continue the blog hop to AJ's Blog to see what she has for you....



13 comments:

  1. fabulous Jimmi- I just love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors are stunning! You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, Jimmi...this is soooooo gorgeous, seriously..that paper, the colors and the stamps..take my breath away!!! hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWingly beautiful card Jimmi! LOVE the softness of colors and details. Such a classic beauty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh--that card is super pretty--love the touch of green! Great card--and your pic is FINE! Way better than mine:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!