Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

Today's Monday Chicks are making Springtime cards!
I think butterflies and bright colors mean Spring, don't you?
So here's my card using that CLASSIC Unity set Butterfly Beauty:
(the Unity site is having some bad server issues so if you can't get to it, please be patient...they are working SO hard to fix this!  and the 20% off code will still be valid when it comes back up!!)
The smudgi-ness was an accident...I think it looks kind of interesting.  I dropped some glue on the butterflies so I wiped it with a baby wipe and it smudged a little so I just wiped the whole panel with the baby wipe to make it look intentional and now you know it's not, lol!

Brooke
are the Monday Chicks playing along today, so go show them some love:)

Don't forget about the Anniversary Challenges going on for chances to win fabby Unity NEW release and Spellbinders prizes!

They all end sometime this week, so check them out!!




4 comments:

  1. Oooh- I really LOVE this!! Of course, I love butterflies....and that stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS, Jimmi! I adore the butterflies and you know I loooove me some pleated ribbon ;) So springy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable, jimmi:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!