Saturday, June 5, 2010

CHAPTER 16: What's YOUR Muchness?

CHAPTER 16: What's YOUR Muchness?

The Mad Hatter said to Alice:

"You used to be much muchier before!  Yes, you were much more Alice the last time we met.  You've lost your muchness..."

Alice replied:

"My MUCHNESS?"  

The Mad Hatter pointed to her heart and repeated "Yes, your muchness..."

We have MUCH MUCHNESS to be excited about today!   Not only are we excited about our new June Guest Designer, but Oh, Alice is THRILLED to welcome a few new FULL-TIME place settings to the Twisted Thirteen!

Please welcome:

Our sponsor this week is the sweet Prairie Fairy Designs. 
We have a fabulous prize for the winner this week, see the Oh Alice blog for all the details!

So, what's YOUR MUCHNESS?   We want to know the HEART of your stamping style.   Whether it's your favorite embellishment, "signature style", fave technique...we WANT TO SEE the MUCHNESS!

The heart of my stamping is QUICK and fairly clean in style and images that make me smile, which usually means very little coloring on my part...as long as I can make a card in under 30 minutes I am happy, oh and as long as there is patterned paper and ribbon I'm even happier ;)

This one only took about 15.  The stamp is the Coneflower from Prairie Fairy and I chose it, well, because there was just a tiny bit of coloring that I knew I wouldn't mess up:
I used this weeks CCEE Sketch!
Upload your card or creation to the Oh Alice! Blog by Friday, June 11th at 8pm CST to enter to WIN the prize from Prairie Fairy!   

Can't wait to see what you make!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I admire simple, elegant cards so MUCH because I am never able to achieve them! I love the yellow and brown combo, so warm and inviting! I also admire people who can select and coordinate different designer paper - I stamp everything because I am afraid to try! WONDERful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmi! I really LOVE your style of cards! Wish I could make them like you do!!! This flower looks amazing and so does the whole card!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny. I don't know why you worry about your coloring because you do it gorgeously! This card is beautiful! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cornflower, you did a great job coloring it and the paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny-I agree w/ Christi was just gonna say the same thing. This card is gorgeous, though, and YOU, my friend, are definitely full of muchness and I can't wait to see more of this muchness in person soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I could stamp like you. It would be a dream come true to make a card in 30 minutes or less. This is fabulous Jimmi! I love these rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 15 minutes, I can't believe it. It's so pretty, you rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've come to the conclusion I'm going to have to take lessons from you if that's all it takes for you to make these gorgeous cards. I can't make them in that short of time to save me life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the image you have used and the gorgeous papers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jimmi!! I need to take lessons from you on making cards in less than 30 minutes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!