Friday, June 11, 2010

CHAPTER 17: Mad Watch...

CHAPTER 17: Mad Watch...
(taken from the Disney film adaptation, 1951)
March Hare: Its going mad!
Alice: Oh, my goodness!
White Rabbit: Oh dear!
March Hare: It is going mad! Mad watch!
Mad Hatter: I don't understand, it's the best butter.
March Hare: Mad watch! Mad watch! Mad watch!
Mad Hatter: Oh, look! Oh my goodness!
March hare: There's only one way to stop a mad watch!
Mad Hatter: Two days slow, that's what it is. 

A VERY Merry Unbirthday to ALL!  Well, at least, that's the scene this excerpt from Disney's 1951 adaptation of Alice in Wonderland was taken from!  
It's ALWAYS your unbirthday here in WONDERLAND :)

We are thrilled BEYOND WONDERLAND today to announce our sponsor this week, a company that we just adore:  MY FAVORITE THINGS!  We are so grateful to Kim and Jody for offering to sponsor our little challenge blog and with a HUGE prize.  It really WILL be someone's un-birthday!  

MFT
is offering a $25 Gift Certificate to the store PLUS a scalloped scallop die from their new Dienamics line!

It's based on this picture though, which was my inspiration for my card...blue and yellow and a circle!
 And my simple card using my favorite MFT stamp set Sheltering Tree:
 

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you check out the post after this one, for the Unity Store Kit blog hop!


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Jimmi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I just love the stamps you used for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the owls in the tree with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of the colors from the inspiration kit, girlie! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!