Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday FUN!

Happy Friday!!!
Today's card is for the Friday Fun Challenge and Friends With Flair.
Friday Fun is to make a graduation card/card for a graduate.

For all the Friends With Flair check out the Unity Blog.

I don't own any graduation specific stamp set but Unity can always be counted on for words of inspiration...perfect for a graduate!
Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Kim

We would LOVE for you to play along!  If you play on your blog just link it to one of ours and if you upload to SCS use the keyword FFC86!

Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love how you flipped the ribbon to the plain side for the knot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! So fresh! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Those colors just pop! I don't have any graduation stamps either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did here!! I didn't have anything grad specific, but I did another on the ATU blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jimmi! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card! It's so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO loving this kit!!! Great card - love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! Love the colors and the flowers...and well, all of it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!