Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello Friday....

where have you been all week???
HA!

Today is definitely my favorite day!  Could you tell? ;)

Today's card is for the Friday Fun Challenge and Friends With Flair.
Friday Fun is a sketch made by me and for all the Friends With Flair check out the Unity Blog.
Here's the sketch I made up for you to use:
And here's my card I made using Wayward Blooms:
The paper I used is by My Minds Eye (So Sophie Collection).

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Kim

We would LOVE for you to play along!  If you play on your blog just link it to one of ours and if you upload to SCS use the keyword FFC85!

Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Beautiful flowers. Thanks for the sketch. Great job. *MWAH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, this is so, so beautiful! I love this color combo! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- this is gorgeous! I really love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one beautiful and inspiring card. I just love this sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I love it! S x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girly,
    I LOVE your card. LOVE your funky colors and your funky layout!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card love the colors and patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome take on that sketch, the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Jimmi! Love this cool sketch! Hope you have a great weekend! Today was a fun start for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT card based on a fab sketch. Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my goodness I so love this! The colors are just wow. Great job

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!