Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hip Hop Thursday!

Hi Hip Hoppers!

Glad you are here from Jessica's fantabulous blog!  If you didn't start at the beginning, head back to the Unity Blog and start there, you will not want to miss a beat!
I don't have my June Kit of the Month yet BUT I do have a new Donna Downey stamp that I haven't used yet!
This stamp is called TRUST:

I have a secret...I am normally anti-hearts, I seriously do not like them...but this heart does something for me, I like how big it is and how imperfect it is...that actually makes it perfect :D

I hope you like it, too!

Now hop on over to AJ's Blog to see what she has for you....
After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge, CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes!

27 comments:

  1. YES! SAME! ANti-heart! BUT LOVE this one!!! You did a BEAUTIFUL job w/ this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is the same way, personally, I like imperfect hearts. I think that's more what we're all like anyway. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I do like hearts since like forever and this one is, well you've said it, perfect! ;-) Love the colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I can't wait to get my stamp in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful. Love the colors and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - I don't use herts very much either but I did order this stamp 'cuz it's so big and different...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Jimmi, love that big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hearts and this one is no exception. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did a wonderful job with that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Jimmi! I just ordered this stamp! Thank you for the inspiration! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun colors and great use of the stamp!!! Fab card.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card! it is a GREAT heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is great Jimmi. love that heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job....it's no secret you don't like hearts, but you used this one perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card.... very beautiful!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing card! i'm the same way with butterflies (which unity seems to be in love with!). but i'm learning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful Jimmi! Love the elegance of this card! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sooo super fabby! love this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous!!!!! What a way to rock that heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that!! totally rocked that!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic card--love Donna Downey's stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!