Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hip Hoppin' New Stuff!

Aren't you happy it's TODAY?


The Unity DT has lots of new stamps to show off for you!

I hope you started at the Unity Stamp Co. blog to get all the details for today, it's a GREAT place to start ;)

I made 2 cards for you today!

This card uses Wayward Blooms.  I used a marker on the parts of the stamp I wanted to stamp and left the rest out to make it look a little different:

And here is a peak at the NEW releases for today by Samantha Walker!
Retro Road Trip - What a Hoot! - Butterfly Garden - Encompassed Grace

And here's my card using Butterfly Garden:

How about a sale, too???

These kits will be for sale on the Unity Website - for 25% off this THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY.
and YES Kit of the Month members will get ANOTHER 25% off this sale price with that special code!


They are ALSO being shown off on Paper Crafts Connection by fabby Susan Opel!

AWESOME, huh?

Now hop on over to AJ's Blog to see what she has for you....
After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge, CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes!

34 comments:

  1. That butterfly card w/ the new release, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of these new releases!!!!

    Your Thank You card with the Butterfly Garden is gorgeous!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are wonderful, jimmi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Butterfly Garden card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! The BUtterfly Garden kit if amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Butterfly Garden set and your card makes me love it more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH SO FABULOUS! ALl these great releases make my head spin! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. love the she card with those Donna images and the New release card.. wow stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty stuff! I am lovin' the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. both of these are just gorgeous!! I love the butterfly set :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! I can see a lot of possibilities with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are STUNNING Jimmi! LOVE the red & blue & olive on the first card, that cc is FAB and I will be steeling that from you! Hugs GF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like you card! and i love the flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Jimmi, I love all the coloring you did with the circle stamp. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jimmi...your first card is just amazing...love your colors on it!!! And your Samantha card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love your cards Jimmi! Gorgeous as ever..lovin' the new Samanatha stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards, love the butterfly garden!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwwww!!!!! I think you're fabby, too, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love it jimmi!!!! the new stamps are AMAZZING!!!! (jealous jealous!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. As if Butterfly Garden wasn't my favorite before! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your butterfly card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this..omg fun coloring alert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, amazing duo here. I love the detailing on the flower tops.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both are absolutely stunning Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!