Monday, June 28, 2010

July Unity Sneak Peek!

I have a CUTE sneak peek for you today of the upcoming July Kit of the Month from Unity!

Here is what we are peeking at:
And here's a card I made with these 2 stamps, I omitted the "happy" part just because.



Some of the other Unity Girls also have Sneak Peeks so take a look at their blogs, too :D
Their names are listed over on the right >>>


Have a FABBY Day and thank you for stopping by, I am always amazed by your kind words and I am SO thankful for YOU!


8 comments:

  1. Love how you stamped them in the different colors, Jimmi! this is gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Jimmi! Love the colors and layout. The images are so cute. Can't wait to get my KOTM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card. love the colours of your animals and that stitching looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! That paper is just beautiful w/ these images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card--colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. to have new informations about scrapbookn you can actually visit this site for more information http://www.savvyscrapbooker.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!