Monday, July 26, 2010

August Sneak Peek

Here is a lovely sneak peek for you of the August Unity Kit of the Month!

The August kit will be available August 1st.The current, fabulous July Kit is available now and for only $26! After July 31st the kit will be $45 so get it while the gettin's good!

Remember THIS post? Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I ended up splitting the goodies up between 3 people. I won't say who they are here but I just wanted to give y'all an update and to say I am SO happy to have found such sweet, deserving crafty chicks to spread some love to!

Don't forget that the Facebook giveaways are still going on! Just a few more days!
Pop on over there and see what today's is ;)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The trees are just adorable and what a great sentiment. I'm so glad I get the KOTM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!!! I am so glad I've been a KOTM member almost since the very beginning. And I'm only missing one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!