Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun & Friends Friday!

FRIDAY!!!!!!!! 3-DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm happy?
:)

SO glad it's Friday and SO glad you are here to visit me for some Friday Fun and Flair!
For all the Friends With Flair check out the Unity Blog there is blog candy involved on one of the FWF blogs!

Since it's a new month, we have a new Friday Fun Hostess, Sherry! Her 1st challenge for us today is to make a Farewell, Congrats or Miss You card since yesterday was her last day at her old job...and it must have a bird on it since the company she left is "Eagle" Transport, pretty smart, huh?

Here's my card...yes using Delovely stuff again, I LOVE this stuff!
It also uses this weeks Hip Hop Sketch!

The stamp I used is from Where You Are.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Kim
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi

Don't forget about the BIG Unity sale thru Monday!
24% off with the code: FREEDOM24
A new Kit of the Month
A new Scrapping/Collage kit by Melody Ross
LOTS of reasons to SHOP...it's kid of our American Duty ;)

Have a GREAT 4th of July Weekend! I know I will!

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to You too!
    Your card is beautiful. Love that DP and that birdie with that sentiment. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card- I am kicking myself for not getting that Delovely paper already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and Happy 4th to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE going to submit this one, RIGHT? Cuz it's WAY TOO STINKIN' cute not to! GORGEOUS girl!e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the bright fun colors.
    Have a fabulous long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sore fingers can't keep me from commenting on how gosh darn CUTE this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi, this is fantastic! Love your colors and blend of patterns! Too cute and fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how bright & cheery this is. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am kicking myself too for not getting that paper.. It looks so beautiful on cards!! love this Jimmi.. have a fabulous 4th..!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the colours and upbeat tone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, love the colors and all the layers! happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE these colors...i definitely need to get some of that paper!THX for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute, sweet card! This is a gorgeous paper line and you used it perfectly! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!