Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hip Hop Into July!

Thursday is here! Hip Hoppin' PARTAY time!

I have a card made with the July kit of the month, Happily Ever After, to show you...a card which I feel I was very creative in making, let me know if you agree...ha!
You know when you get a package of patterned paper it has that sheet in the front that shows all of the designs in the pack and the name, etc.? Well that is what I've used here on this card! I just cut that front piece up a bit and used it here...the stripes of the paper were just too perfect not to use!
Then I did something totally crazy....I cut this piece of chipboard to make it fit on my card...I know, I know...crazy I tell ya!
(OK, I know I am not that crazy or original but for me these are huge steps in the "creativity" department!)

So here's the card:

The paper and chipboard is the Delovely line from Cosmo and this sketch is this weeks Lord Have Mercy sketch.

And how about a 4th of July SALE?
All of Winter CHA 2010 kits will be available for sale TODAY on the Unity site!
& there is a 24% discount on all purchases over $20.

DISCOUNT CODE: FREEDOM24

Sale goes THRU Monday!

Now hop on over to AJ's Blog to see what she has for you....
Next Blog

After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge, CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes!
Photobucket

36 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and even more wonderful because you recycled that cover sheet! Yeah Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers! Good crazy, not bad crazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jimmi, jumped way out of your box for this one! Love that you are going "green" on this card! I love those paper fronts too. You get paper variety without having to work at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jimmi!!! Super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love DeLovely, and LOVE what you did with the cover sheet! What a bright, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I like seeing that stamp put to use! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creativeness I just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bird stamp is adorable and I love the Delovely paper with it. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you used the cover for your background. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just one bright and colorful card. I just love this new KOTM...ok I love them all. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card!! All your craziness was worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stinkin' cute! You are my hero for using every bit of that cs, description page and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love the mix of papers & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS use of colors and design! Absolutely LOVE this super cutie of a card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow- this is gorgeous- those colors are great! Very creative indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow wow wow, just fabulous Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jimmi, this is sooo gorgeous...love it and you are cracking me up with your creativity comment...I think you are plenty creative every time you create!!! Ohhh...and I LOVE your new blog banner...don't know when you put it up, but my head has been too foggy lately to notice things..hehehe...Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE IT!!! Love using packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! I love the colors, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh wow, what a great idea!! see i hear that and think why didn't i think of that!? LOL the card is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is so pretty!! And I think ut's darned creative!! I'd've been afraid to cu the chpboard. I guess I would've needed permission or so,ethign. So thank you for giving ,e permission!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous and VERY clever and creative to use the front of the packaging, too pretty to waste :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those birds--and the paper is beautiful! Cute cute cute:) Love visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is a gorgeous card! You all are making me want to work on my card making!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute, Jimmi! I liked your blog look too! Super duper! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I love it! Fabulous job and great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card is beautiful!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW..absolutely gorgeous Jimmi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! And what a great idea to use your cover sheet too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!