Thursday, July 15, 2010

~ Hip Hop Thursday ~

It's that special time of the week again.....the time when we all come together to look at pretty pictures of pretty cards, hehe...........I definitely look forward to Thursday so I can see what the whole Unity DT made! It's the highlight of my week , that and 5:00pm on Friday! ;)

This week I made a card with Happily Ever After for you:
BRIGHT isn't it...I had one of my nieces in mind when I made this...she's 5 so she loves BRIGHT!

Have you become a friend on Unity on FACEBOOK yet???
Well you better!
We are giving away one new release *itty bitty* stamp set to 2 people each day until CHA!!!
All you have to do is "LIKE" the UNITY PAGE!
and then possibly YOU and the friend that refers you (if you were not referred officially then just pick your BFF!) can win something NEW and FABBY!

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. ~ when we hit 5,000 friends...we are giving away a $100 GC to one lucky friend AND their friend! SWEET, huh????????

Next stop on the HOP is beautiful Brooke's blog!
After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge, CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes!

I'll also be posting this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge this morning so look for that on SCS...there's a prize to be had just for playing!

And....you know I can't leave you without this GREAT DEAL:
SHOP AWAY!

Photobucket

35 comments:

  1. This is one bright and cheery card. Love the colors and all the details. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Jimmi Jam! LOVE those pretty colors and pleated paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect card for a 5 year old!! I love the pleating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love bright too.. this is great, love all the textures you have with your paper. great pleated ruffle. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so eye catching - i really love the pop of colors you always seem to be able to fit together so perfectly on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so fun... love the bright colors!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your BRIGHT FUN card Jimmi!!! Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute card! Love the bright colors and the definition background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jimmi! Love the bright fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is very Bright! I love the colors and the background DP is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this-cute pleated paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card. love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just loving what you did babe & the paper...MWAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! I love the folded dp "ribbon."

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card creation! And may I say WOW - you all at Unity HAVE been busy, but what fun it must be to work in this industry - you are livin the dream! LOVING the new itty bitty line - just fabulous so far.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card. Great colors. And I'm soooo digging the pleated piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the bright colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jimmi, your cards and projects are ALWAYS so sweet and beautiful. Thanks for always giving inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card is is so "happy"

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card is is so "happy"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I love bright colours too... I love paper folding like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yummy Card! The bright colors really feels like summer and with summer makes me want fresh fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your Bright & Cheery Card Jimmi~~

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOOOOOVE this new KOTM!! I just got mine in the mail yesterday!! Can't wait to play around with it! Beautiful card--great inspiration!! LOVE visiting here--UNITY ROCKS:) Jimmi IS THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is one bright and cheery card. Love the colors and that awsome stamp

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love bright - this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh so bright and cheery! Love it Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh so bright and cheery! Love it Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! Great colors and design! LOVEY!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!