Thursday, July 29, 2010

~ Hip Hop Thursday ~

Happy Thursday!!!!!
Hip Hop!

I'm so glad you are here!

and I'm so glad that I had something stamped for you while I am away at CHA...I am usually not such a PLANNER! :D


But I just couldn't resist playing with my new Donna Downey stamps!

This card uses
Be Bold, a new set of 4 BOLD flowers that are each so unique and pretty!

Your next stop is
AJ's Blog: ENJOY!
Next Blog

After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge, CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes (I hear that since the boss is away they are giving away the whole store....)!

I will miss y'all this week!! So have enough fun for the both of us!

Before you go, here's another August KOM sneak peek:
Have a FAB Day and see you tomorrow with something else new!

Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great colors. Sounds like everyone is having a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors and how you cut out the flower to go with the flower stem. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Jimmi! love this. the dp is perfect with this flower. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about CHA! And your flower nearly jumps off the card - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the DP and color scheme is SO pretty! Hope you're having lots of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love that giant flower! - and that dp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of this card, Jimmi-especially the way the ribbon is pulled through the image. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh that is sooo cute!! :) I just love Melody Ross!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful - I love all the Donna Downey stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOooooooooooooooohhh...I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY! This flower is LUSH! I just love it--and that card is super fab! Great colors:) UNITY is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Miss Jimmi! Love it. Looks like CHA is rockin! you guys look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Hope you're having an appropriate BLAST at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooo...love this card!!! It's very simple yet very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is just Beautiful flower I love the warm and loving colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. I like the Kraft card stock and all the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!