Monday, July 12, 2010

Ippity Hop Monday!

{I hope you'll take a peek at my Payin' It Forward blog post HERE}

Happy Monday!
Glad you are here for the Ippity Hop!

Today you are going to want to start at the
Ippity Blog for today's hop...there are SO many blogs to see, tons of gorgeousness, you do not want to miss it!

My card today uses Fall to Layout #98:

The flowers are from the Ippity kit Now and Always and the sentiment is part of a sentiment in What Matters Most.

You can learn all about Ippity HERE!

Have a great day!


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous! LOVE the colors! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, love the squares and colors.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the coloring. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This is just beautiful and so inspiring. Love the stamps and your color combo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors used on this card! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card! What did you colour it in with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in this week Jimmi!! I love your card and how you repeated the floral image randomly on the main panel!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love how you colored the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clever on your awesome design! Fabulous and lovely card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an unusual take on that flower! I've never seen it done quite like that. Just beautiful.

    Chautona

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Stampen Up really has the best products. In the process of helping my friend Kim it looks like I have found a new blog to follow. I recently jumped in and started a blog (last week!) and hope that mine is as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!