Friday, July 30, 2010

Samantha Walker & Unity & You!

Hi there everyone...TGIF!

It's Friends With Flair Day! Check out the Unity blog for all of the FWF blogs this week!

Today I wanted to show you a card I made using a new Samantha Walker/Unity Stamp Co. kit called With All My Heart....now don't freak out that the heart-hater made a card with hearts...these hearts are just so different and cool that I HAD to play with them...forgive me?
:)
What do you think? Cool hearts, right? There are a bunch more in this kit too that really catch my eye!

Some of the other DT girls have Samantha Walker cards too so be sure to hop around and see who has what, there is sure to be some sweet eye-candy today!

I did not get to do my Friday Fun card but I would love it if you checked out the rest of the girls blogs, I'm sure they have some beauties to show you!
Kim
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi


Have a great Friday!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. How cute - those hearts are so funky cool! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts turned out great. Specially for a heart hater! They are really cool and look perfect to add a rhinestone to also! Beautiful card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jimmi! This is just breathtaking and super inspiring. I just love your creative style and never never never get tired of it. Hope you are enjoying your time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright you heart hater ;) I like your hearts!! and your heart {mwah}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those funky hearts and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jimmi

    Great card I love those heats they gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those hearts are VERY pretty and different! I'm not a heartlover either, but these are definitely an exception! Love your colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hearts, and love how you used that chocolate brown - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha Walker could turn anyone into a heart lover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO beautiful.. love the hearts and the sentiment!1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the border (or repeated image) at the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just beautiful! Love the little touch of lace! It would make such a sweet vday card...unless you're a vday hater too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY! This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute:) I love these stamps! That lace at the top is super fun! Great color combo too:) BEAUTIFUL (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty! Love the touch of lace at the top. Nice to see you again at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!