Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF & Butterfly Tree

TGIF!!!
Woohoo!
I'm glad you are here!

Friday's mean Friends With Flair and a new Friday Fun Challenge!
You can see all of the Friends With Flair blogs on the Unity blog.

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is an interesting one.....we are CASEing our very 1st card on our blogs!


Oh and I am not crazy about mine....lol!

But here it is from June 2007:

And here is the new card...still not in love with it, but anyway, it is what it is, right :)
I just used the same basic layout for this card, with a rectangle and a circle and added some pretty patterned paper, which I didn't even know existed a few years ago.

The butterfly tree is from the June kit of the month: Fly Free and the CUTE sentiment is from this month's kit of the month: Happily Every After

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Kim
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi

Don't forget that we have a new Sketch Challenge every Thursday right HERE and you can win a Unity kit every week just for playing along!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Wanna hear something funny? I almost used this stamp too but I ended up throwing it away b/c I didn't like the way it turned out. Yours however turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they both are wonderful! I like the different colors in the tree! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you did with the butterfly tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that butterfly tree card. It's bright, cheerful, fresh, and well assembled. Not too much, not sparse... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi

    Love this butterflies tree oh My goodness how Awsome lol Fly way oh little butterfly tree to hotwheels little home! LOL I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that butterfly tree! It looks great in those fun, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the colors and the butterfly tree looks great!! What a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card--the first one! I love the ribbon that holds the image on the card and that fun piece on the right! What a great card from 2007!! And to CASE it--your new card is SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN! I love the colors!! I need to ink those stamps up--so thanks for inspiring! I'd like to try this challenge....need to find my first card on my old blog! LOVE it! Always love coming here:)

    ps...I still giggle each time I see your siggy! Love it! That shoe is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that first card is just incredible! makes me want to go to the tropics!! wahhh!

    The 2nd card is GORGEOUS...you need to love it...because it really is lovely!! I love the colours and the fact each of the butterflies area different colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE how you re-interpretted this card. This is such a fun challenge and you ROCKED it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!