Monday, July 19, 2010

You know...

when it's just one of those days?
and you can't cheer up?
and you are just down in the dumps?
and then cruise your Google Reader and you see all the people playing the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges?
and you go home on your lunch break moping and pouting all the way?
and then you remember those DTGD challenges?
and you only have 15 minutes to get back to work?
so you decide to stamp a really quick card on your lunch break?
and it cheers you right up?
Yep.
Totally happened to me!

It happened with Ryann's challenge right here, to *embrace the white space*
So I embraced the Kraft space.
{stamps: the Right Words}

that's my story and I'm sticking to it.


6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE this card! I'm putting it in my FAV list;) LOVE LOVE LOVE the green and kraft! White/kraft--it's all the same!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Great take on the challenge. Sometimes just making something without thinking it just falls into place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment rocks! The simple layout and 'embracing the kraft' really gives the thought the proper emphasis. I'm glad your quick card pulled you out of the dumps. I love it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the way the kraft was "embraced." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!