Monday, August 2, 2010

CHA Stuff

I'm home from my CHA adventure!
I wanted to show you some of the things I bought and also the make and takes I did while I was there and a few pictures, too.

{You can see a bunch more pics on the Unity Blog from my post yesterday.}

I didn't really look at any of the new stuff at the Trade Show...I know, I totally failed, lol....but I was really just there to see my FRIENDS and to shop a little :)

Here are my make and takes from the Consumer Show:



And here is some fun stuff I bought at the Super Show:


buttons from Denami Designs
Japanese tape from Love My Tapes

My Favorite Things
(Felt and Die-namics)
Nesties from Scrap-Mart
(they were $18.99 each and buy 3 get 1 free! great deal)

And here are some fun pics of some of my favorite girls in the whole world.



Yes, I had lots of fun!
Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME Make and Takes! Love all the new goodies and the pics are fabulous. I see some layouts coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER jealous!! These MNT are the BEST:) LOVE IT! Love all your goodies too:) Next time--I'm going:) Hope you will be there!! It would be FAB to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmie, It was a pleasure to meet you on Friday at the SCS booth.

    I wish I had my camera with me. So I would have somethings to share with others.

    Thanks for taking time to share with us..some of the cool things you made and purchased. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creating things, shopping for goodies, and time with friends . . . it doesn't get much better than that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi,
    Looks like you had a great time and got to see alot of your friends too. Love your make n takes.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I wanted to be there I just didn't have the cash to spend so I decided not to torture myself and seeing what you went home with I think I made the right decision.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!