Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear Santa...It's Hip Hop Thursday!

Hip Hop!
Today I have a SUPER quick card...like not even 10 minutes kind of card. I thought of it the other night when I went to bed and whipped it up in the morning before work.

I just knew I had to make a card to send to Santa...to let him know how hard it's been for me ;)

I think I'll send it right away!

Do you think it will help? Or maybe explain things to him just a little bit?
;)


I used Mitten Weather stamps, paper and chipboard for my card.

Hop over to AJ's Blog next to see what she has made for you today!
Next Blog

After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the Unity SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop Sketch Challenge....CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes!

Have a GREAT DAY!

(tomorrow I have a card I made with my COPICS....yep, finally tried them out again, and I think my 10 minute lesson from the Copic Queen Marianne Walker really helped!)
See ya then!

Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. This is one cute Santa card. Love the layout and the dp is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS hrd to be good!!! I think Santa will understand :) Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout of your card!! Nice choice of dp also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!!!! Looove the style-simple...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cute card made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lo and I love that sentiment! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - maybe I need to make one to send to Santa to explain as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi sure hope Santa's listening! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that helps Santa because I'm gonna have some explaining to do tooo!!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love the simplicity of this card, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I would never think to use that stamp for a Christmas type theme! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! And, really, it is hard to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card. I think I need to send one to Santa too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little quickie card! Santa will understand, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool!!! love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so much you can do with the layout of that cards, ideas flowing, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and simple!. That stamp set is soo versitale. Look forward to seeing your copic card tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  18. so adorable, cant wait to get this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea! The color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great layout!! Good luck with teh santa thing
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute! I'm thinking I need to send one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do so love the Mitten Weather stamps! And that holiday sentiment is so appropriate in our household (grin). Thanks for sharing your card creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super fun card--love the sentiment and that button:) I can't wait to see what you made for tomorrow! I don't have Copics...must try them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is one cute card.
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm sure Santa will understand how hard it is to be good. ;-) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great card - love the papers together

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute using that stamp set that's named for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute card... and I love that sentiment!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!