Friday, August 27, 2010

FWF & FFC

TGIF! Today I have Friday Fun and Friends With Flair to share with you.

Check out the
Unity blog for all of the FWF blogs this week!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge (FFC) from
Kimme is to make a card that is not a standard fold card, so took my Scor-Pal out of the packaging for the 1st time since I got it a year ago, lol...and I made a Gate Fold card.

I used the August Kit of the Month {All You Need} for my card...and more Echo Park paper...hope you're not sick of it, it's SO pretty, I can't stop using it!

The double-button is holding the card shut.


Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry

DON'T FORGET..............this weekend is VSN! Over on SCS...I'm the "go-to" chick for this event on SCS so if you have ANY questions, please ask me and I know I can help!
This weekend our event is sponsored by Addicted to Rubber Stamps and they have some AMAZING prize packs worth over $60 each!
Please JOIN US!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT Friday and a GREAT weekend!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous card. Love your take on this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration you give me with your creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jimmi! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sick of it! it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! That paper is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Card. Happy Friday,
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card - love the echo park I will not get sick of seeing I am in love - did you see the new Merry Christmas line?!! LOVE it too. Love, Unity stamps, and Echo Park paper is all I need. {ok and maybe chocolate}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi this is too cute I love the paper and colors and buttons lol. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card--love that it is diff. than a regular card! Note to self:: must try that:)

    I saw I was invited to VSN...didn't know what it was...thanks for the links! I will see about playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute :) I love how you changed up the orientation of the stripes~adds lots of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and I gotta steal that button closure idea! TFS!
    = D

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!! You did a wonderful job on yours

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!