Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday....while you read this I should be headed to gorgeous Ocracoke Island for the day with my sweetie!
I love the Outer Banks...so chances are after already being here for 2 days...I am in a REAL good mood :)
(P.S. it's my Anniversary tomorrow so that's why I've snuck away on a romantic getaway!)

OK, card time...and I used Copics! And I don't think I sucked at it this time! All of my practice at the SCS CHA Booth must have really helped!

This week Kimme sent us some fabby supplies to play with..paper, ribbon, dew drops, and this digi stamp!
Our image we are using is MOLLY...a girl after my own heart ;)....from In Style Stamps, who were VERY generous in donating this CUTE stamp for us to use this week!
LOVE that and thanks Kimme for hooking us UP!
I used this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch for my card.

I'm not even afraid for you to click for a close-up look, I am really proud of my coloring on this card! Let me know what you think! I'd love any tips and tricks you know!

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry

LOVE y'all so much for visiting, I really do!

Have a GREAT weekend!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jimmi. Great colors and love your coloring too. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Anniversary and enjoy your getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...too funny! I used the MojoMonday sketch today too. Yours is gorgeous!! I hope that you are having a fabulous trip and anniversary!! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be proud, she is wonderful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job coloring!! Your card is fantastic!! Have a fun & wonderful anniversary vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT copic coloring! I'm not brave enough to try it...yet. ;-) Happy anniversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the coloring, the shading looks awesome! I'm no expert, but the best tip I can give on Copics is practice! Which is not hard to do since they are addicting ;)
    Hope you had a great Anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!