Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hip Hop & {ippity} Day!

Today is the BIG day for {ippity} and it's also Hip Hop Thursday....so there is LOTS of partying going on, hope you wore your party shoes!

You can start the whole HOP at the Unity Blog and then just hop along to see all the {ippity} prettiness and the Unity prettiness.
I am GLAD you are HERE!

I used this weeks Hip Hop Sketch Challenge for my card.

This weeks sketch is made by Maria and based on Lisa's card:



Here's my card using {All You Need}:

(the sentiment is from the July kit of the month)

Hop over to
AJ's Blog next to see what she has made for you today!

Next Blog

After you HOP to all the blogs today, come on over to the Unity SCS Forum to see this week's Hip Hop sketch challenge, CHAT, LAUGH and to win some FAB prizes AND to see the new {ippity} stamps...and WIN lots of {ippity} goodness, too!!!

(I'll have What a Hoot to give away sometime today...so look out for it!)


Thanks SO much for hopping by today!


Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card.... I love the colors!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Owl card ans the colors you use on it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I just love the color combo and that cute little owl. Thanks for the inspiration along this amazing hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi... this is SO frickin' stinkin' cute! I adore that little owl. Love it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that owl's big eyes just make me SMILE!! super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card--that owl is SO CUTE!!! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, amazing card Jimmi.. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet cute card..loving this owl... they are so cute!! I definitely needed this hop for scrappy motivation today..its doe the trick!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!! I love that plaid dp and the owl is so cute!! The big pearl is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO PRETTY!!! love the plaid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is SO adorable! I just LOVE the colors you used here and that owl is super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, this is seriously one of my FAVE cards from you EVER!!! LOVE it all-the sketch, your coloring (yay!), the ribbon the pearl, omgosh-ALL OF IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow both your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW...I LOVE the long bracket shape with the little owl...too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looooooooooove both of these! That first one is super beautiful--I love the ribbon and the sketch! SO FUN! You are the QUEEN! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting here:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your little owl card! And such a sweet colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that owl -- great colors with the pink and green, the plaid, and the embellie - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your take on the sketch! That little owl is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!