Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Friday and It's Fun!

TGIF people!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I've been so tired this week, not sure what's up with that but I think I'll do a bunch of sleeping this weekend to try to overcome it! oh and shopping, too...it is after all the tax-free shopping weekend in VA, it's my duty as a VA resident to take them up on that offer, don'tcha think?
:)

It's Friends With Flair Day!
Check out the Unity blog for all of the FWF blogs this week!

It's also time for another Friday Fun challenge and a new FFC Hostess. August's hostess is Kimme!

This week she was evil....lol....she challenged us to WRITE on our cards...yep you heard me right :D

So I made a silly little scallopy design on my card (the green layer under the sentiment) with my white gel pen!

I used the July Kit of the Month for my card and some fun new goodies I got from MFT (the swirly flower, scallop edge and the felt).

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Kim
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi

And now for yesterday's blog candy winner!
Here's how I picked...I told my friend here at work to pick a number between 1 and 50 and she picked #2!


Monica
said...

Oh my - she sure is cute and so is that adorable back to school card! I'd LOVE to win beautiful insightful meadows! Thanks for the giveaway Jimmi!

CONGRATS MONICA!
Please email me: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with your full name and address so we can get this fabulous stamp set to you!

Hope everyone has a great Friday
!!!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the soft colors and that flower is just to cute. Love the this dance stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that!!! LOVE that flower and the sentiment is awesome! You SO rocked the challenge of writing on your card - love that scallop-y look you!! Gorgeous creation Jimmi!!!
    Hugssssss :))))
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. i have fallen in love with yr wee felt flower - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH! I need to use felt on my cards--this is FABBY! I love the colors and that stamp--must ink it up! I need to find time:) LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting here:)

    Congrats to your winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. Need. Those. Flowers. Now!!!!! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I almost used that idea, too!! Fantabulous card, I really love those colors! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the colours and i NEEEEEED those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo, Jimmi. this is just lovely. i spy a rolled flower-love it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!