Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Review for YOU!

FUN STUFF today...for YOU!

I have found a website...or more like a virtual Mall...that I really love...
CSN Stores!

They literally have 1,000's of items on their website(s)...from fabulous
SHOES like this pair:(OMG THESE ARE SO JIMMI!)

to gorgeous Bistro Sets like this one:
Who knew I needed a Bistro Set...but I think I might, lol!
Can't you see my Cuttlebug and all my folders and dies set up on this table???
I have them in a cabinet in my storage cube set up right now and I actually have to Cuttlebug on the floor...yeah, for real...but this would take me off the floor!

So I am going to be shopping there SOON and I will tell you ALL about it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of them... Thanks for the new place to shop! {Eek, not like I need a new one though!} ;-)
    I'm loving your site by the way - so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!