Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stampin' Store Kit Saturday!

Hey sweet friends :)

Glad you stopped by today to see my Unity Stampin' Store Kit card...today I used Learning {year by year} on my card. Yesterday I used Harvest Memories if you want to take a peek at that ;)

I made this card for my adorable niece Cadence:
She is starting Kindergarten on the 23rd...SO exciting...I can't believe she is so grown up...wow!

I think she'll like this, don't you?

You can see the cards of ALL of the Unity design team by visiting the Unity Blog and you can see where to get these 2 FUN kits, too!

Time for my FWF winner............


Comment #39 is my winner for Friends With Flair:
Tami said...
Jimmi- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! The colors make me think of cooler weather! :)
August 13, 2010 9:45 PM


Tami, please email me: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with your full name, address and that you are the FWF Winner!

CONGRATS!

Have a great weekend everyone!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Tami!
    She will just love this card and feel really special getting this handmade card from you. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cadence is going to love her card -- and what a great way to make kindergarten and starting school so special.

    Love the colors, patterns, and layers that you used - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! First of all your card, WOW. Just can I say it again? Um, WOW???!!! It's a REALLY fun use of that index card stamp and I love the circle and star in the middle! She will LOVE it-and I love that it's so bright and full of color, too! 2nd-that picture, omg. She is adorable and I NEED that flower she's wearing, LOL! So sweet! You really did an awesome job showcasing both kits, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card but your niece is even cuter! My granddaughter starts Kindergarten too on the
    24th. I'm going to be making her a special card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, along with the others you've done with this kit! Can't wait for my kit to arrive from crafty steals!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!