Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unity Addicts Challege

Hi everyone!

I have a card to show you for the Unity Addicts Challenge this week. The challenge is to stamp on anything but paper! Fun right?

So I stamped on cork.
The paper I used is by Echo Park and you can get it as part of the latest {ippity} release, it's called Life is Good.
I used my crimper on the layer with the numbers on it...that was fun...haven't used that in years!

This stamp is from the Unity kit Be Bold and is only available is stores.

Hope you have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. WOW Jimmi, this really caught my eye this morning!! I love the solid flower on the cork it really makes it fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. I just love the look of this flower stamped on cork. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, you are JUST too clever! I sat for an HOUR thinking what to stamp on (finally did a mug) but cork?! That is genius=and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the stamping on cork! Nice job and I love that Echo Park paper. I picked up some the other day at a scrapbook store!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!