Friday, September 17, 2010

FFC & FWF Friday!

Hey there!!!
TGIF!!!!!

Time for Friends With Flair and Friday Fun!

This week's Friday Fun Challenge from Sara is to Think Pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.

I made a pink {and purple} card that is not particularly for Breast Cancer Awareness but perfect to give to a girlfriend or little one during the Winter months, an encouraging card :)

I used the Crate Paper Snow Day Collection paper and chipboard.

The sentiment is from the November 2009 Unity Kit of the Month Simply Magical.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry
- she's not stamping this week :(

For all of the Friends With Flair blog, please visit the Unity Blog!

And now the winner from my blog candy yesterday:

jmahugger said...

Gorgeous Cards Jimmi!! Beautiful Fall Colors!!

Thanks for the chance at the blog candy!!

PLEASE email me to claim your prize: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com
Include in the email your Full Name, Address and the Name of the Stamp Set.

Congrats!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my pea-pickin' heart for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmi,

    Had to work late yesterday... too bad! So, didn't make it to the chat, but I'll try again, looks like fun! What a cute snowman you have here!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! love that snow man. You can send it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Jimmi! I LOVE a snowman in PINK! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I LOVE the pink (& purple)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun seasonal card, love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the non-traditional winter color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!