Thursday, September 23, 2010

* Flip Flop HiP hOp *

HI FRIENDS!

Are you as excited about this Flip Flop Hip Hop as I am?

Start the hop on the Unity Blog and you will be all set!

I always have so much fun playing with my {Ippity} stamps!
I love that they are so different in style from the Unity line but that they are still SO Unity, all at the same time!

For today I played with the {ippity} set: So This Is Love

My 1st card uses this weeks Mercy Sketch Challenge.
and for this card I used this weeks Hip Hop Sketch:
I used some yummy Echo Park paper on both. You can get that paper from your Ippity Chick ;)

This week you can win Embellished Season for playing along with us!
HOW CRAZY IS THAT?
You can WIN for actually doing what you enjoy...and what is fun! Pretty amazing!

Now it's time to hop over and see AJ!
Next Blog

And then I would LOVE for you to join the Unity and {ippity} design team in the Unity SCS Forum starting at 11am EST for lots of chatting, fun and prizes!

See you there!!!



Photobucket

38 comments:

  1. AhhhH! LOVE these! The tree is so pretty on the 1st card and I LOVE your interpretation of the sketch w/ those gorgeous EP papers! Beautiful, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh, totally yummy cards!!! i absolutely LOVE that EP paper!!! EEEEK, seriously wishing i could get the summer release NOW! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply sweet, jimmi! Love what you've done with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Ippity cards are awesome and so inspiring. Love the dp and your special creative touch to each one. Love that ribbon too. Thanks for the inspiring MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and so fun, Jimmi. love the birdies on the second one, ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the added color to your flower potted image and I love the colored birds on the second! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card creations, Jimmi!! The So This is Love set is on my wish list for the holidays - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors and the polka dots on these....super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, I love the colors and of course all the fab ippity.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these Jimmi...the colors are PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards!!! Love the coloring on the first image!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are beautiful!!! And I think I need some of that polka dot paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Jimmi. I love the colours!! that papers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jimmi, these are GORGEOUS!!!!! I just love the sets you picked to work with and love what you created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cards! love the fun paper and stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jimmi,

    Very nice cards!! Love the colors of the papers that you used!And those branches in the second card, I like a lot! And the sentiment is pretty as well! Very nice!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards and love the colors/papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are so cute--I just love those papers and that flower stamp! Beautifully done:) LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are so cute--I just love those papers and that flower stamp! Beautifully done:) LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful Jimmi!! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that first card and the dyed ribbon you used! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooo - gorgeous creations - love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LoVe, loVe, loVe both cards! It's those cute dots...
    =D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!