Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Circles

TGIF!!!
I know I'm ready for the weekend! It's only been a 4 day work week but it feels like 8! Why is that? Oh well, I can think about it for 2 days while I'm off work, right ;)

Today's card is for Friends With Flair which you can find out all about in this thread on SCS and then you can find all the blogs participating on the Unity Blog this morning...it's also for this weeks Friday Fun Challenge.

This weeks Friday Fun challenge from Sara is to use circles in any way we want to.

So I used a bunch of punched out circles from Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious paper line. I used a stamp from the Unity kit to match this cute paper called Pixie-Licious Blooms.
I added one little piece of chipboard and viola...a 5 minute card...5 minutes only because I didn't put any of the punches away when I was done, just left them laying on the floor next to the drawer...I hope the dog doesn't decide they are toys today! HA!

I hope you will check out the rest of the Friday Fun girls:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry
(she's not stamping this week :(

Have a great weekend!!!
Oh yeah, tomorrow on the Unity blog we will be showing off some projects with the September Store Kits...and I did not make a card...it's a non-card project ;) Crazy, I KNOW!

TTYL!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Lovely circles!!! The papers you used for it are wonderful! Love it!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY AWESOME. I really hate that you can make that in 5 minutes and I struggled with mine for an hour. You are too talented, but I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all your pretty circles with that cute butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Jimmi! I love those papers and all the circles are the perfect way to show them off! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, so CAS! Great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that laugh I needed that. Love your card too, it's FAB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely circles!!! The papers you used for it are wonderful! just so fun looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reminding me that a card can take 5 mins and be beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!