Friday, September 24, 2010

FRIDAY!!!

How happy are you that it's FRIDAY??? I'm happy :)

But before I go any further...I want to talk about something/confess something, right here, right now!
I have become such a LAZY stamper and I don't like it...I used to love to try new things and sit for hours and hours in my stamping room and make cards. But not anymore. And I think I want to get back to that. I see all these CUTE embellishments people are MAKING, like not buying, but MAKING themselves and I love them....swirly flowers and ribbony things and beautiful-ness! I want to try all of these things and I just wanted to say that I am going to TRY to do this and make an effort to be better and more detailed at making cards....K?

Just wanted to get that out there and off of my chest because it's been bothering me a lot.

OK, now for what you came for, the card.

Today's card, as every Friday, pretty much...is for Friends With Flair which you can learn all about in THIS SCS thread and then see all of the blogs on the Unity Blog.

My card is also for the week's Friday Fun challenge from Sara, she said "show me your flowers" so I made a card with a flower...(see! I should have used flowerS but I was lazy!).

I used the same Echo Park paper from yesterday, hope you don't mind, it's just so danged adorable and perfect.
I used a sketch from Sketchabilities.

This sentiment that I am totally in love with, is from All About the Journey.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry
- she's not stamping this week :(...she will one day soon, promise!

OK, friends, thanks for your ears to "listen" to me and yours eyes to see my card...I APPRECIATE you!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jimmi. I love the sentiment! Beautiful flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is delicious. (no really, it is so sweet, it looks edible! Lol I think it reminds me of those little candy dots we used to see...) TFS
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card -- love the sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply amazing, and I do know how you feel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just darling, jimmi! love the kraft and echo park papers together:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Jimmi!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, such a treat to visit your blog Jimmi! Thanks for sharing such a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First... your card is great! Love the happy colors! It just makes me smile! Second... I hear ya! I have been trying to do better myself... I have become quite lazy too! I think sometimes we just need a break so we can come back recharged and ready to rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Jimmi! Your confession came as a shock to me because your cards are always gorgeous! Always love visiting your blog and I'm never disappointed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Jimmi! ...and I think that your simple cards are PERFECT just the way that you create them already! I love your style! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! And the fun of crafting is making whatever you FEEL like, whether CAS or full of foofiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi--this is a FABULOUS card! I LOOOOOOOOOVE it! I love that sentiment stamp--love the entire card:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't imagine you think that, I love your stuff! And this one! Waaaaaiting for that set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the card and I can totally relate to going in waves of buying vs. making. Not sure it's always a lazy thing...there's so much scrappy goodness out there to buy!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to spend more time stamping, too. With little ones I create what I create. Not always the most gorgeous, but yours is totally adorable!!! Wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love how the sentiment is the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your laziness is absolutely beautiful. Love the papers, layout, and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!! Love that dp and sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty card. I love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!