Monday, September 20, 2010

Go Confidently

I made this card Friday night maybe for today's {Ippity} hop but really didn't feel like I used enough {Ippity} for it to count so I didn't link it up.

But I do LOVE this card. It was super quick and easy to make and was perfect for the crafty fix I needed after work Friday evening :)

The stamps on the Kraft piece are from All About the Journey and I used Burlap from {Ippity} to stamp the Pumpkin Pie piece of cardstock.

This patterned paper is Basic Grey Pyrus.

Have a great day and thanks from the bottom of my heart for stopping by to see me!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!! Can't wait to get ahold of that set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it too! It's GORGEOUS, my friend! Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word! this is super fabby Jimmi!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally could have linked this!! LOVE this card--it is so pretty! Great colors and design....OH MY! Just love it all:) You rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jimmi,

    Love this card, very nice colors and those background papers are so pretty! And that orange is called pumpkin? Perfect! Lovely stamping as well, very nice!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous and inspiring card. Great colors and just love that saying. Also I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful card. It really mean a lot to me. Big smile from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it jimmi...those colors are gorgeous together!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!