Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hip Hoppin' Right out of September!

Ummmm...WOW...today is the last day of September! Hello people! What the heck?
I'm not ready for this! I just don't know what to do...guess I'll have to get over it, HA!

BUT today is the last day to get this
FABBY stamp set for September {when I am with you}...so you better HURRY!

OK, enough of my complaining, I'm sure that's not why you've come here from Miss Jess' blog, is it?

If you are not arriving from her blog then you need to high-tail it back to the Unity blog and start from there!

You also NEED to go to the Unity Blog to see the fun video Angela made with the BIG sale going on...30% off, $15 kits...free itty bittys...it's the BEST! Oh and a special discount code on the Unity Facebook page, too!

I've used the September kit of the month for both of my projects today.

I used Basic Grey on both of them.

I hope you like both of my creations today!

Now it's time to hop over and see AJ
!
Next Blog

Then I hope you will join us in our SCS Forum for lots of chatting and prize FUN!
See you there starting at 10am EST!

OH...we have some BIG fun coming up on Saturday, too...I'm sure you know what Saturday is...WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! Well the Unity Design Team is going to have some awesome challenges for you that day, all day! and in true Unity Fashion we will have some sweet rewards, too!
I can't wait for you to play with us!

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Jimmi, I just adore the paper you used. I love the card and the tag is fantastic!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The color highlights that you have added to these stamps are just stunning...and I haven't wanted the new BG lines until NOW! Gorgeous cards...BOTH! Just WOW! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and tag is fabulous. Great colors and just love how you used the fun fun fun stamps. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! the tag turned out gorgeous! Love how you did the leave, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awessome cards!! I just ordered the kit yesterday!!! I can't WAIT to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Great dp choices! love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi, these are just fabulous...I can barely wait to get my kit for this month to play with these pretty stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love that tag--love those papers and that set of stamps:) Great cards today! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you know I love 'em!! Can't wait for this weekend. I know that's going to be a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you colored the eiffel tower in and that tag is wonderful!! Great inspiration here!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! These are so, SOOOO gorgeous! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow love these and the tag is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beatiful card and your tag is amazing.. I love the layers!! Awesome Jimmi!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!