Thursday, September 9, 2010

it's Hip Hop time!

Hi everyone!
It's that time of the week again for some Unity goodness from the Design Team.

I hope you started at the Unity blog, there is always lots to "hear" from the lovely Angela. Then you hop along through Unity and {ippity} and maybe find some prizes along the way ;)


I am here with a card using September's kit of the month When I am With You.

I also...believe it or not...used this week's Hip Hop Sketch (HHSC24)!Now, use your imagination and just go there with me...imagine it with some of each of the sides and border taken out and smoooooshed together to be card sized ;)
You see it now, don't you?
I tried!
:)
The paper I used is from Prima {Paisley Road} (I didn't even know they had paper, yes, call me dumb, until I saw this paper!).

Now it's time to hop over to see AJ!
Next Blog

And then I would LOVE for you to join the Unity and {ippity} design team in the Unity SCS Forum starting at 11am EST for lots of chatting, fun and prizes!

See you there!!!


Photobucket

35 comments:

  1. I see it!! It's cute- fun card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmi!

    What an original use of this stamp! Like a lot how you kept the Eiffel tower only in black in with the lovely bling bling and then used the colors on the rest of the card!! Looks great!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bling-very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo, great work with that sketch. I was a chicken and skipped it this week. love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card - love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! This card is so JIMMI! I love the rhinestones. PERFECT touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this sketch. Great stamps and just love your special touch of bling too! Thanks for the inspiration along this amazing hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the scrappy feel of this card and can't believe you used the sketch...WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun colors of your card Jimmi! You don't know what you've been missing~Prima has some really great papers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so funny! I'll take that ride with you. I like imagination trips - and I can certainly see a lot of the sketch in your card! Besides. I like it.

    So there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I can see teh sketch....it's just behind the Eifle Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. bright and cheery and so happy!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card - love the rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
  14. my daughter's name is Madeline and she loves all things Paris related! Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Jimmi! I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. omgosh, this is gorgeous! i love the felt & the gem flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job with that sketch! Wow, it's a loaded one! Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this card, and the bling is so perfect.. how did you do that!! Amazing Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card - love what you did with the bling!! Can't wait to get this kit!! It is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!! I knew I loved that stamp when I first saw it but now, it's beyond LOVE!!! I love what you did to the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Jimmi! The colors...the bling OH My

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOOOOOOW! This card is SO stunning! I love those gems! Beautiful colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a pretty card! love all teh details
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your take on the sketch! Such fun colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW...Jimmi, this card has FLAIR!!! Love those papers and what do you mean you didn't know Prima had papers...LOL..you crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is absolutely gorgeous.... love those papers, all the pretty bright colors!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!