Saturday, September 11, 2010

September Stampin' Store Kit

Today I have a bookmark I made using the September Store Kit Bold Insight.

I used this very good tutorial on SCS...it only took me 4 times to get the folded part right so in my mind that's GOOD tutorial...I am more than fold-illiterate...there really aren't words to describe my skills, LOL!
The paper I used is Crate Paper, Restoration.

You can see all the Design Teams projects on the Unity Blog today!

Hope you like it :)

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colors, the ribbon and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-I adore this! I have been wanting to learn how to make these for some time=and yours is just beautiful w/ that pretty flower from the set. LOVE that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bookmark is fabulous. Love the colors and how you used those adorable stamps. Anyone would love to read with a bookmark like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the result and tutorials! Thanks for the link. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jimmi,

    Yes, I like it a lot! Very pretty bookmark, love the colors! And the flowers are really pretty! Great to open your book and see this lovely there!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!