Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF FFC FWF!

It's Friday, YAY!
So much fun going on this weekend....Rachel is going to TN for our family reunion, my sister is coming from FL to VA for her 30th birthday weekend and her and I are going to a fancy dinner tonight and then to Williamsburg tomorrow for a day of shopping then back to Williamsburg Sunday to go to Busch Gardens, I CAN'T WAIT! Then I think Mike and I (and the dogs!) are sneaking off to the beach for the day on Monday....it's going to be PERFECT!

Yeah...change of plans....we are going to the OBX!!!!!!!!! We just can't resist seeing those BIG waves, YIPPEE...we will still SHOP and EAT but it will be in Nags Head instead ;)

What are your plans for one of the last PRECIOUS weekends of Summer...I LOVE SUMMER...hate to see it go.

That's a lot of blah...blah...blah...sorry!

This card is for Friends With Flair and this week's Friday Fun Challenge!

To see all of the FWF blogs start at the Unity Blog and there is blog candy for that!

This week's FFC is from our September hostess Sara and she's challenged us to make a card using a NEW and an OLD supply.

So, I chose my new Crate Paper, Restoration, patterned paper and an oldie but goodie stamp from July 2008...retro Unity if you will..."it's the little things"
I used this weeks Clean and Simple sketch.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. I love that paper and the sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, this is GOR-GEOUS!!! I am so jealous that you have that Crate Paper collection. I am going to have to break down and find it online....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful CAS card. The papers and sentiment is fabulous. Enjoy your fun filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That DP is GORGEOUS!! You're making me itch for new goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at this paper the other day & love it. I think christi is right. Definitely I must have. Your card is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Card is gorgeous. Love the color combination on the papers and great CAS layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and yes, I love that Crate paper too! Sounds like you have a fun and very busy weekend...be safe and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza....gorgeous card, and I *love* that paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jimmi!
    Have a great weekend! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card!! I just love pretty paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy heck! this is beautiful. love the paper! have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE the colours in this card!!!

    Have fun at Nags Head!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHHHH---Jimmi!! This card is sooooooo pretty! I love it--all of it! You AMAZE me:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! That paper is awesome! I just ordered it yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! It's clean and simple, but wonderful! Love the brad on the ribbon, perfect and stylish!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!