Friday, October 15, 2010

FFC & FWF Friday!

Today my card is for Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!

For all of the Friends with Flair blogs please visit the Unity Blog and to find out all about how you can be a part of it check out THIS SCS thread!

For this week's Friday Fun Challenge, Christi, challenged us to make a card with 5 layers ONLY (not counting the base layer, thank God!), in honor of her nieces 5th birthday.
This was harder than I thought but very fun!

I used the FABULOUS chairs from last month's Kit of the Month from Unity.
I have been dying to use these chairs...not sure what took me so long!

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara


Now let's see who won my Halloween treat from yesterday's post!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

12 

Timestamp: 2010-10-15 14:25:08 UTC

Lacey said...

super cute!! Reese's pumkins are my FAVORITE!!! yum :)

Lacey,
Email me with your Mailing Info and I will send you this yummy treat!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT weekend!

Oh, don't forget the Unity WCMD Challenges are over tomorrow.......so get to stamping!
:)

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This card is beyond fabulous! Simply stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, I love how you spotlighted the chair. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, this is fantastic! I love it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, Jimmi, this is gorgeous! I NEED to locate those chairs!! ;o) smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darlin' Jimmi! Love how you used this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the chairs! I love how you spotlighted one and made it pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combination! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combination! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love how these chairs look spotlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jimmi Girl.. i told ya in your gallery.. but I'll tell ya again.. this card is FANTASTIC! i love the popped out chair... you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Yours looks so easy and non complicated, just like I wish mine was ;) I wanna be like Jimmi when I grow up

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that card is so cute!!!!! I LOVE the pink!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERY COOL!!! I love your color combo and the PINK chair is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card. I love the papers/colors you used and how you spot-lighted just the one chair.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!