Friday, October 22, 2010

FFC in a Circle!

I'm late today...I actually forgot what day it was, crazy!
And it's my favorite day...Friday, not sure what's wrong with me!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is to make a circle card since we have a full moon in the skies tonight! I LOVE full moons, can't wait to see it later!

For my card I used some Nestabilities and Echo Park paper and stickers...no stamps here.
Hope you like it!

Check out the rest of the FFC Chicks:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara


Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. The is just adorable. Love the colors and of course the stamps you used. Thanks for the inspiration and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love those colors together. Nice!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, Jimmi! I LOVE that sentiment!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and I really like the contemporary color palette of browns and pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave cards I've seen this week-LOVE it. It's darling-the shape, the colors everything. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in good company this week not stamping on my card :) Cute circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for taking the time to design a card for our first anniversary over at The Play Date Cafe :) It's gorgeous, and a fab sentiment

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!