Friday, October 8, 2010

FWF & FFC

Hi everyone! I'm happy that you came to visit me today, it means a lot!!!

Today my card is for Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!

For all of the Friends with Flair blogs please visit the Unity Blog and to find out all about how you can be a part of it check out THIS SCS thread!

Here is Christi's challenge to us this fine Friday:
"It's already October and that has us gearing up for the holiday season which is a time when we tend to focus on other. For today, it's all about you. Create a project that is just for you and your enjoyment."

And now here's my story...I always do things for myself, I do what I want to, when I want to, the way I want to. I make cards only when I feel like it and only the way I want to...yep that's me.
So today I thought I'd sort of do the opposite.
I made a card for someone else, for my daughter, Rachel. She's always asking me to make her cards and I wanted to last night so I did.
It's also sort of for me, too since I wanted to use these new Nesties I got from a friend to make a scalloped card so I did!
I used the October Unity Kit of the Month Take Time To Laugh.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry
- still not stamping...

Thanks for coming by today and I will see you tomorrow with a card from the Unity Store Kit of the Month!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love how you did the sentiment! Faboulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love your twist on the challenge. I am sure that Rachel loved it!

    btw, mine is going to be late today. I am off to the park with Kat..something for ME! ;o) smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color combo, Jimmi. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing!
    Now I want Octobers kit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Love your choice of colors/papers and that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darlin' card Jimmi! Love the textured background. Happy Friday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! (and I'm sure Rachel did, too). Great idea for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE!!!!!! you make such cute and fun cards!!! have a wonderful day!!! hugs, Katrina (who is pretty happy about a gift certificate!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape and texture. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design! Love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! It has really pretty colors and just the perfect design, those scalloped edges are really pretty! Love the paper!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!