Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Fun Hip Hop!

Hi lovely friends of mine :) Hope you are enjoying the pretty Halloween goodness we are sharing with you!

If you are just starting here at my blog, you will want to start at the Unity blog and hop on through!

For today's Hip Hop, I decided to take my favorite candy in the world and dress it up a bit for the occasion!
You pull the ribbon to get the treat out:
I used the Samantha Walker/Unity Stamp Co. kit called Halloween Traditions.

I hope you like it!

If you do, then please leave me a comment about it and I will pick one of you to mail it to!
(I can only mail it to someone in the US because of shipping costs, sorry, but you ALL know I love you ALL over the world)

Now it's time to hop over to AJ's blog to see what treat she has for you!
Next Blog

Later today I hope you'll join us in the Unity SCS Forum for some chatting, prizes and FUN!

See ya there!

Photobucket

32 comments:

  1. adorable treat holder, jimmi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are spooktacular!! I am going to have to make some of these. That candy is my sweethearts favoritie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love this Jimmi.. great little bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! So fun. My husband loves Reese's. This would be a great thing to make for him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice treat bag. i love pulling-the-ribbon-to-get-the-treat idea.
    so cool and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness Jimmi. The eyes on the skeleton head is so scary! I love it! Very fabulous (and a little creepy!) idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! And I agree about that candy...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet candyholders, Jimmi! I don't have many halloween stamps, but now that my grandson is two, I will have to invest in some to create some spooky gifties for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute!! Reese's pumkins are my FAVORITE!!! yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I've made these for gift cards, but never thought to make one for candy! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, this is sooooo CUTE...love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. peanut butter yum yum! Very cute treat bag.. makes me want to say "trick or treat!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. yum I wish I had that chocolate right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trick or treat
    This is sweet
    won't you send it to my street?

    LOVE the skull !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! You can send that treat right on over to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT MINDS, girlie! looove this sweet treat pouch and the candy of course.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those Reese's, too! What a cute way to package the yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love me some reeses too :) Adorable project...love the pulley string...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your little treat holder!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!