Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Hip Hop Day!

Howdy y'all...yep, coming to ya from good ole VA :D
I'm feeling a little silly so you'll just have to bear with me for a minute!

been like this ALL DAY, must have been the caffeinated coffee! Yep, I'm a decaf girl but for some reason I had 2 cups of full octane today! And turned into a straight up goofball!

OK, OK...I'm going to try to focus!
(you just never know what you'll get when you stop by, do you?)

How about some card talk and some Unity talk? Well you simply MUST visit the Unity Blog, not only because this whole Hip Hop starts there but because I heard there are some Blog Only sales going on today! Hurry on up and get in on that action!

And then get over to the Unity Challenges Forum on SCS and play some of our WCMD Challenges, or ALL of them to be exact! You could win the Kit of the Month for FREE for a whole year, just for playing all of the 23 challenges you are in the running!

Today I have 2 cards that I made for the WCMD challenges!

My 1st card uses the stamp set One of a Kind and Kelly's One Layer Card challenge:

and my 2nd card uses Little Whispers and AJ's Paper Piecing challenge:
These challenges are ALL so fun, I am pretty sure I'll just keep plugging along and playing them for quite a while!

Now it's time to hop over and see AJ!

Next Blog

Then I hope you will join us in our SCS Forum for lots of chatting and prize FUN!
See you there starting at 10am EST!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Chat with y'all later!


Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. omg Jimmi I sooo love both- but that escape one- wowsers!! it's pretty fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. They both have such charm to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are amazing! I just love stamps on kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cards. they are awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! The escape card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are wonderful
    Thanks,
    Teri
    teri.barefoot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards! That funky sentiment is too cool! And you better watch out for all that full octane... you might be wired for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cardmaking style! I love using kraft paper as well!

    I completed the 23 card challenge, although I'm having trouble with the "link" portion. But I left you a post over at the SCS finish line and hopefully you can help. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.. these are both wonderful cards..I love them.. hopefully you come down from your coffee high.. It does that to me sometimes too.. I perfer to make my own or decaf.. have a great silly day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...OMG! And they are BOTH absolutely GORGEOUS!!! OMG, LOVE THEM!!! You use y'all like a natural...you and Mike really should just join us down here in Texas!! ;o) btw, I like you caffeinated, but I like you un-caffeinated too! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE both of your cards :) That sentiment on the first one is one of my FAVS! and it goes with your caffeinated mood today-LOL! Have fun! Enjoy the 2 cup buzzzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both gorgeous, Jimmi! Love that OLC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh OH OH.....I love your cards but the first one is sooo pretty. Love the ribbon and colors you chose! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous!! Love them both! I LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute cards!!! Love them both.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute card...did you make it for me?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your one-layer card! Can't wait to get in on the challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your cards today... these might be two of my most favorite cards ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards! I love the one layer card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great cards!!!! love that funky stamp!! your cards are just as cute one layer or all layered up!! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  21. How beautiful cards!! The first one is really crisp and clean, but oh so pretty and the second one I fell in love with! So pretty combination of colors, papers and embossing! Perfect and that stamp is absolutely fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are soooo fun! You rocked the one layer!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!