Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Unity WCMD Color Challenge

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

How cool is it that we get our very own Holiday???!!!
Are you ready for the WHOLE day of stamping??? It's the LAW! You have to stamp all day! :) You know you want to!

We are some lucky people alright!

I'm so excited about all of the Unity WCMD Challenges today!
We have OVER 20 Challenges for YOU!

You can find all of them in the Unity SCS Challenge Forum!
And on the Unity Blog!

And on the Unity Facebook Page, too!


My challenge is a Color Challenge!

Here are the colors {taken from the Echo Park paper I LOVE!}:
You can use them all of use some of them, it is up to YOU!

I made a Christmas card with them!
I now realize I should have used a darker brown for the image BUT it's all good! I'll know for next time :)

The image I used is from the Unity Cosmo Cricket kit called: Mitten Weather

All you have to do now is STAMP using ONLY Unity or {Ippity} and use the keyword USCWCMD03 in the SCS Gallery and you can also post it to the Unity Facebook page for more chances to win!

  • There is 1 Itty Bitty up for grabs for each challenge.
  • One person that plays ALL the challenges individually (no combining challenges for this prize) will win the KIT OF THE MONTH for 1 YEAR FREE!
  • You have until October 16th to be eligible for a prize!

  • Winners will be announced on October 21st during Hip Hop.
Now get to stamping and celebrating!

THERE IS ALSO A WCMD CELEBRATION GOING ON AT SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS!
I HAVE A CHALLENGE COMING UP OVER THERE...SOME TIME ;) LOTS OF PRIZES & FUN THERE, TOO!
CHECK IT OUT!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY WCMD Jimmi! Your card is just beautiful and love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH your card is Fabulous.. so perfect those christmas colours. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jimmi, I love this!!!!! And man....I am wanting to stamp now all day long!!!! Think I am gonna have to sneak it in between chores!!!!!!

    Happy Card Making Day!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card!! I love the colors you've used from the challenge!! TFS! Happy WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my card based on the colors. Only playing for fun, since I only have 1 Unity Stamp. :) http://inspiredscrapper-bethany.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-cardapolooza.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi, this is just FABULOUS...love your gift boxes on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love Santa flying over the presents. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us on WCMD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card---love the creative way you used those papers/stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful colors, beautiful card, jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmi, your card is beautiful. I'll have to take up the challenge.

    Thanks

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, your Christmas card s so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Great challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I think the light brown looks great! Thanks so much for the fun challenge! I loved it! Here is mine:
    http://noellescrapsalot.blogspot.com/2010/10/wcmd-unity-challenge-3-jimmis-color.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!