Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday FFC & FWF Card

Happy BLACK FRIDAY!
Pretty much the best holiday ever ;)

I am doing a mini sessions of BF shopping today since we are out of town and there is nowhere here to shop except a small outlet and Walmart and it's 30 minutes away...I will have to check out the online deals to get my fix!

My card today for Friends With Flair and Friday Fun is a mostly black card in honor of Black Friday.  That is our challenge from Kim!

I used the new Honey, I'm Home stamp set and some fun Websters Pages paper.

You can see the rest of the Friday Fun girls here:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara (not playing)
Sherry (not playing)

Have a HAPPY Weekend!
And don't forget about this:

9 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the colors and the layers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. love all these Bella images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love the bits of color that are with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so cute. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darling! I love how you used the bingo card! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!