Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fun ~ Anything Goes Day ~ Nestie Storage

Good afternoon!
I am finally having a break at work and can show you my Friday Fun post! 
This week Kim says we can do whatever we want!  and thank goodness cause I didn't stamp, lol!

But I do have something exciting for me to show to you.

I have been HATING my Nestabilities storage.  I just had them all in their original cases in a cabinet with my Cuttlebug and it was getting out of control.
Sherry has her's in a coupon holder so I had that in mind for what I was looking for when I found a nice receipt holder at Office Max.  It's a little wider than a coupon holder so I knew it would work fine.

Then I found these magnetic strips for CHEAP at Walmart.  They were around $2 and they are 4"x1/2" and there are 18 in a pack.

I have these sheets of thin chipboard/cardboard that I get at work.  They come in the checks that the accounts payable and payroll department use and they always save them for me.  I cut them to 4"x5" and put the magnet on them and then put the Nestabilities onto them, like this:

Here is a picture with all of the pockets filled, 1 set to a pocket.  There is plenty of room to put 2 sets in each pocket if I need to, when I get more.  Also the receipt holder came with little white sticky tabs to write on so I will put the names of the Nesties on those.
  

You can see the rest of the Friday Fun girls here:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara (not playing)
Sherry (not playing)
Well...that's all I've got for you today....besides the winner of my blog candy, lol ;)
You thought I'd forgotten didn't you?
Nope!

Here it is:
Samantha Post said...
I would love to have any of the sentiment stamps. I just don't have enough of those. I always have the cute little picture stamps but never any phrases to go with them.
CONGRATS!
Please email me: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with your address!

Hope to see you tomorrow for something FUN!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! How clever is that! LOVE this idea! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...cool idea. I've been trying to think of how I can store my Nestabilities too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!