Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday, always!

Yes, y'all know I love Friday, I mean who doesn't?  Unless your work week starts on Saturday, well then, yeah, I can see why you wouldn't love Friday ;)

Today I have something unfinished, so sorry!  It's for the Friday Fun Challenge today and I am not done with it...
Kim is our hostess for November and she challenged us to make an Accordion File Folder.
I used My Minds Eye paper on mine and stamps from 25 Days and Joy and Wonder.


 This is also for Friends With Flair, check out the Unity Blog to see all the participants for today!

You can see the rest of the Friday Fun girls here:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara (not playing)
Sherry (not playing)

Now I want to tell you about something else that I LOVE, VSN ~ Virtual Stamping Night!
It's the FUNNEST event and it's held on Splitcoaststampers and you HAVE to play with us!
I really hope you will!  You can find more info HERE and if you have questions you can also email me, I happen to the Go-To Girl on SCS for this whole event!

It starts tonight at 6:00pm EST and goes until 11:00pm EST then we start the fun again tomorrow at 12:00pm EST through 11:00pm, that's a LOT of FUN, unique challenges!  You can play one or play them all, it is up to YOU!

My challenge is at 4:00pm EST on Saturday!

Hope to see you there!

20 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!!!! I love MME, and love those 'lil snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Unfinished or not, its gorgeous!! You did awesome with this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start! Love the dp you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Look at how fun and cute this is...LOVE IT, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable! this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek, this folder is way too cute! I love those papers and images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... LOVE this. Too fabulous!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my... LOVE this. Too fabulous!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... LOVE this. Too fabulous!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  11. even unfinished it is adorable! i love these - haven't made one in awhile, gonna have to whip up a few now that you have reinspired me! looking forward to VSN :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS Ms Jimmi!!! you did AWESOME on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi

    your blog is full wonderful cute projects. I love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card. I have never seen this accordian style before. It is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. the snowmen, the folder look..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your folder looks like so much fun! Love it...
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have some of that paper and the sticker sheet too....It's cute just the way it is. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!