Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!

Hi EVERYONE!!!
I'm SO happy you are here!

I have lots to tell you and to show you!

So let's get to it!

First of all, WELCOME and if it's your 1st Hip Hop, then "YAY YOU" and you need to start the fun on the Unity Stamp Co. blog because there is always lots of great info!

It's also {Ippity} release day, so that is a LOT Of extra Hip Hop fun!

Unity is also having a BIG SALE!  Lots of Holiday stamps are on sale and MORE!  And how about FREE shipping to the US and Canada?  Yep, got that, too!

And secondly, this week we are making Christmas ornaments and/or gifts for kids!

I have made an ornament, a gift for my 2 nieces and an {Ippity} card with one of their new releases!

Here is my ornament. 
I couldn't get the greatest picture but I do hope you like it!
I used Jolly Good Fun

OK, here is the gift I made for my nieces...
They both LOVE to play with my stamping STUFF
when they come to visit,
So I made them their own mini-kits that I will bring to them
when I go to FL for Christmas!
I am not sure how I will wrap it up yet...
I know I'm going to put it all in that pretty little pail.
I stamped Girl of the Moment onto white cardstock
and onto patterned paper so they can paper piece
just like paper dolls!
I included little embellishments, punched out butterflies
and flowers and some ribbon.
I will add some glue sticks and scissors
and they can make cards just like their Auntie!

And here is my {Ippity} card!
I used Party Hat Wishes, LOVE that little stamp set!

I hope you like everything I've made for today!
It was all FUN to make and that's really what counts, isn't it?

Oh I have blog candy here...that you might like!

Your next stop is to AJ's blog, HAVE FUN!

Next Blog

I'll see you later today in the Unity SCS Forum for some GOOD times!

And tomorrow for Friday Fun and the winner of my blog candy from yesterday....and on Saturday for something fun, too!

Photobucket




25 comments:

  1. oh Jimmi- I love them both! FABULOUS ornament!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty Ornament!! Just got this set this week w/the matching paper!

    Your nieces are gonna love their little goodies package you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - love that little kit for the kids and love the ippity card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab projects!!! Love to see the holiday stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornament is fabulous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang, guuurrrl! i love your little ornament. that crinkley stuff is side is super cute. your cards are super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg so much fabulous stuff here today your ornament is gorgeous and love the little kits and of course your Ippity card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these but that {ippity} card SCREAMS happy!!!! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, WOW gal!!! LOVE all of this, especially that ORNAMENT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW.. Jimmi this is amazing.. I love the ornament.. the gift for you neices is a fantastic idea.. I think I need to steal this idea!! I love it! I so love the card you made with the Party Hat Wishes set.. you are a rockstar Jimmi!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift idea. Love the ornament. How did you make this?? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a GREAT gift idea!! Your nieces are going to LOVE 'em! The ornament is just gorgeous, too...you're a stamping genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all but I especially love that ornament! Fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh your ornament is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That ornament is the cutest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's all fun to look at, too!!!! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so loving your ornament and your other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the paperdoll idea! So adorable and so is your ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow jimmi, what a great idea for your nieces I think they will love it...gives me an idea for my nieces. Thanks

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. OHHHHHHH! SO FABULOUS! I love love love the way you made those mittens looks inside that ornament:) And that birthday card is so cute! LOVE that ribbon with that paper and those stamps--LUSH! LOVE IT! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is so clover I just this card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!