Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hip Hop Tabletop

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today on the Hip Hop we are showing you fabulous ideas for your tabletop for Thanksgiving and beyond :)

If you are just joining us for the 1st time, then you just have to start at the Unity blog and then hop along from there.

What I have made came to me when I was changing the paper towel roll in the kitchen.
I cut the paper towel roll into several pieces and these 2 things are what I came up with.

This 1st idea is a napkin ring and place card, all in one!  I simply covered the cardboard with patterned paper and added some leaves and a name to it and that's it!  VERY easy and I will tell you at work today when my girlfriends saw it they all asked me to make some for them ;)  They don't know it took me less than 10 minutes to make, that will be our secret!

For my 2nd project I fancied up a tag and covered a smaller piece of the roll with paper and made 2 small slits to hold the tag up with.
I then had the idea today, at work, that I should have stamped something on the back so that people can take them out of the holder and write what they are thankful for on the back...so we will pretend that I did do that, k?
That's it for my ideas, I really hope that you like them!

Your next stop is to AJ's blog, HAVE FUN!

Next Blog


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Both are awesome ideas for cute place settings! I love the leaves on Rachel's napkin ring and that pretty fall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very great idea this napkin ring!!!
    both creations are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THEM! Fabulous ideas and love the colors and stamps you used for these beauties. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. The colors are fabulous. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great - I need to start saving some paper towel holders!! Love the thankful idea too to go along with that tag - thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing projects! I just love them.

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  7. How darling! I have a whole drawer of TP rolls to make an album with pull out pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute Projects~~Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, Jimmi! Love your placecard! gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is wonderful, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh Jimmi how I love your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! Love the napkin holder/place card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful... and I'll keep your secret, lol!!! I love your idea of having a spot on the back to write what you're thankful for!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looooooooooooove these! The napkin ring is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those ideas! They are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!