Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How excited are YOU??? {and blog candy!}

How excited are you about what is going on, on the Unity Stamp Co. website???
TONS of stamps that are now available for YOU to buy!
You can buy something for yourself cause you've been SO GOOD
Give it to your hubby to wrap and put under the tree!
He'll be so proud of himself!
OR
Buy something while it's on sale for a stamping FRIEND!
Nothing is better than getting stampy presents!
New co-branding coming tomorrow!
SALES!
FREE Shipping {to US & Canada}!
Everyone that ORDERS gets their name in a jar to qualify for a FREE Bind it All Prize Package.

FREE ITTY BITTY with every order over $25

Yeah, that's a lot of craziness!
GOOD crazy, but CRAZY none the less :D
Melody Ross on the website FOR SALE 

Websters Pages STAMPS coming tomorrow!

Samantha Walker HOLIDAY Line on sale NOW
$25 for BOTH of these Holiday stamps???
ummm...did I say "crazy"?  Cause that is a brand new Jillibean kit!
NUTS!

I'll tell you what....I think you are going to be glad you read 
all the way to the bottom!
I have a personal blog candy giveaway...JUST BECAUSE!
(well just because I accidentally bought 2 of something!)

I have this Basic Grey Wassail 6x6 paper pad to give to someone!

(can I be honest here?  I am about 95% sure this is the paper, it could be Jovial?
I have a sickness and I can't remember, I have TOO much paper!!!)

SO what do you have to do?
Go to the Unity Store website and find the 1 stamp set (OR MORE) you WISH for!
and if you were me, you'd just buy it for yourself, lol!
But either keep it on your own little wish list for future reference, OR
email it to your Sweetie, Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Grandma, Grandpa, Son, Daughter!
Anyone that would LOVE to have a good idea of what to get you for the Holidays!

Then, just leave me word to let me know you did that, K?
I will draw a winner Friday morning and post it then!

Are you going to come back tomorrow???
I hope so!
I will have NEW Ippity to share!
 fun little gift for the little girls in your life!

SEE YOU THEN!




13 comments:

  1. I added the Echo Park Little Boy lines and the Melody Ross stamps I don't already have! I'll be emailing this to the hubs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i am right there withe ashley i want the echo park line and those brave girl boot stamps would be neat to. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sight unseen I know I want the Webster's Pages stamps. Believe I have already told my super sweet Hubby about them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy and Wonder as I have NO Unity holiday stamps in my collection, and I've had my eye on Comfy Cozy and Love Bug for quite some time now. Santa has my wish list and I've been VERY VERY good this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops ... just reread the fine print as you only asked for ONE ... so my one wish would be Comfy Cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have already told my husband that I want every Suzi Blu stamp that Unity has:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"ve put on my wish list--ALL UNITY stamps! EP, Jillibean Soup, and Webster's Pages--all of the kits and sets and singles:) LOVE THEM ALL:) I also have shared this list with my husband...but I didn't know that you could make one on the new website--I'll have to see about making one there and sending it electronically! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops--I also get carried away with my Unity wish list--only one set....probably any of the EP sets. However, we haven't seen the new WP...so I'm on the fence;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have any of the sentiment stamps. I just don't have enough of those. I always have the cute little picture stamps but never any phrases to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so hard to pick one. I love Encompassed Grace!! Thanks for the chance at that gorgeous B/G paper! fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everytime I see "She Said" I love it more and more....(just wish I could buy it directly off the Unity Site (guess that's what I get for not buying it when it was first released!) Can't wait to see the new releases on Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! whooo hooo - just checked the Unity Website and I can now buy the She Said kit directly - yipppeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am love love loving all of the Webster's pages Stamp sets!! I think I will be buying at least two of them for myself :) and yes this co-branding is totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!