Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November...

...and I know you know it's November, I'm just trying to get myself to believe it!

Time is going by way too fast for me...and I need it to slow down if just for a minute so that this last few days can sink into my brain, it's all a blur!

But today is a NEW day, right? So let's be glad for that!

Well, since it is November and I do have the new Stampin' Store kits sitting on my stamping desk, I made a happy card to share with y'all.

The new kits are A Mother's Love and Wishes and Kisses. I used A Mother's Love for my card.I hope you like it! It was one of those therapeutic cards. It was just nice to sit and create in the quiet! I love it :D

I hope you have a great Monday!
and thanks SO much for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Happy November my friend. Wow this card is gorgeous. Love everything about it. Thanks for starting off my day with this happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's November. My grass was CRUNCHY this morning...from FROST!

    MUST have this kit! EEP! That BUTTERFLY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAJHHHHHH! This is GORGEOUS Jimmi! Holy cow that butterfly is INSANE cute-I got the other 1/2 LOL! ALL CUTENESS! Love your card sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the stamps are amazing and your color combination~WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh, Jimmi! this is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I'm gonna have to buy this one too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like the ribbon being bunched up.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!